Wednesday, February 17, 2010

back on the slopes after nearly 2 years!

finally, some great pics from our fun ski trip in january!  mom and phil took us to breckenridge for five days, and we invited great friends to join us for the trip.  Amy & John flew in from Ohio for the vacation, and we had so much fun seeing them and getting to know John better.  (side note:  amy & john just got engaged in december too!) 
Mom & I at Breckenridge - we had the most beautiful weather all three ski days. 
January skiing isn't always so great.
Richard, me & Amy skiing Loveland on day one. 
Amy & I on Peak 7 at Breckenridge - we were tearing it up!
Phil & Paula at Breckenridge - Day 2.  What a cute skiing couple!
Amy & John at the top of Loveland pass - 11,990 ft!  brrrrrr

While Brooks didn't get to do any skiing, he had a great time at the house with lots of playtime with nana and daddy. 
Thanks nana & grandpa phil for a great vacation!  We already can't wait until next year!

2 comments:

Alison said...

I am glad to see someone has a picture of John in the snow. I was starting to think he did not even get dressed in any ski clothes.

Alison said...

I am glad to see someone has a picture of John in the snow. I was starting to think he did not even get dressed in any ski clothes.